• The hero who represents the player and show the details of the player.
• When levels up, the amount of energy increases and acquired Mastery Point.
• The Lord Menu will be opened after clearing Verna 1-10.
(1) Level : Check the player((Lord)’s level and EXP.
(2) Word of the Day : Leave some comment in your profile.
(3) Lord Gauge : Check the current status of Lord Gauge.
(4) Lord Skill : Check details of obtained skills and Lord Skills.
(5) Lord’s costumes can be purchased and equipped / unequipped.
(6) Costume :
- Enhance Lord’s Skills or improve the hero’s stats.
- Help a hero’s growth, obtain additional reward, or reduce consumption cost and time
<Increase Lord’s Mastery>
STEP1. Select Mastery and check its information and effect.
STEP2. Equip Mastery Points to the wanted Mastery after selecting it.
STEP3. Increase Mastery!
Tip: You can reset your Mastery by using some of
• You can obtain Gene Fragments from the ‘World Conquest’ or ‘Lost Island’ or recruit new heroes by purchasing Gene Fragments with Ancient coins.
• Through the Hero Menu, you can check your recruited heroes and all the other heroes.
• You can check selected hero’s information, Skills, Equipment, Potential, EXP Synthesis, and Rebirth.
• You can set up the Party here.
(1) You can check the selected hero’s Level and EXP.
(2) You can check the hero’s Battle Figure / Adversary / Battle-Type.
- Adversary: Rock, Paper, Scissors
- Battle-Type: Defense-Type, Attack-Type, Range Attack-Type, Balance-Type, Support-Type
(3) You can check your hero’s status information.
(4) You can check the hero’s advantageous terrains.
(5) You can check out the heroes who get a bonus when cooperating.
(6) You can buy hero’s costumes or put them on / off.
- There are basic passive skill and active skill 1, 2 and 3.
– Each skill can be enhanced with the hero’s unique genes.
(1) 1st Skill : The basic attack skill of the hero.
(2) 2nd Skill : The 2nd skill for the hero and can be acquired by reaching level 10.
(3) 3rd Skill : The 3rd skill for the hero and can be acquired by rebirthing to Level 2.
(4) Passive skill: A skill distinct for every hero can be acquired when rebirth to 3-star.
(5) Check a selected skill’s level and its effect.
(6) Check the consumed MP when use the selected skill.
(7) Check selected skill’s range of fire and area of effect.
(8) Check the amount of gene fragments of heroes.
<Enhance Hero Skill>
STEP1. Choose the skill you want to enhance!
STEP2. Use the Gene Fragments of the hero to enhance the skill!
STEP3. Check the attributes of the enhanced skill!
- You can check the owned or wearing equipment and its information.
- You can get equipment point depending on the number of equipment you wear.
※ Please refer the details of equipment information below for equip, unequip, enhance, and modify.
- Potentials are hidden talents of the heroes.
- Each time a hero is being rebirthed, a slot for potential is added one by one.
- By using Mana Stones, the hero’s potentials can be randomly changed.
- You can check the qualities of potentials depending on their text colors
- The higher the level of the slots, the better the potentials you can get.
<Level up Potentials>
STEP1, Click on the ‘Level Up’ button in the potential slot.
STEP2, Level up by using Mana Stones
▶ When leveling up every grade to level 10, the potential gets 1 rank upgraded.
STEP3, Level up to grade 3!
▶ The higher the grade, the better potentials can get.
STEP1, Click on the potential’s ‘modify’ buttonSTEP2, Modify by using Mana Stones
STEP3, Keep on modifying until you get the potential you want!
TIP. By clicking on the magnifying glass button, you can see all the achievable potentials.
Get the potentials you want and make your unique powerful heroes!
[EXP Synthesis] - You can level up a hero by using monsters.
- You can obtain the doubled EXP with monsters with the same adversary as your hero
- You can get double EXP in maximum if you have good luck.
- The higher level of the monster, the more EXP you can gain.
- You can obtain much more EXP than any other monsters by using ‘Coocoo Monsters’.
STEP1, Select a hero for EXP Synthesis
STEP2. Click on the material slot and select monsters for synthesis.
▶ You can use up to 10 monsters at a time.
STEP3. Synthesize EXP!
STEP4. Check how much EXP your hero has gained!
Tip. When your hero’s level is low, it’s easier to level up through EXP Synthesis.
Use Synthesis wisely to conquer the world
- When a hero reaches the highest star per each level, you can use gold and materials for rebirth.
- When the hero goes through rebirth, the hero advances but the level is reset to 1 with stronger power.
i. The hero’s maximum level is raised.
ii. A new potential slot is opened. .
iii. A new equipment slot is opened.
iv. A new skill can be learned.
v. Abilities are becoming stronger.
vi. A new hero can be added to those who get a bonus when cooperating.
- You can rebirth each hero up to max. level 5.
<Steps for Rebirth>
STEP1. Reach the hero’s highest level!
STEP2. The word “Rebirth” appears in the character illustration of the hero.
STEP3. Check if you have the needed materials!
STEP4. If all requirements are met: Rebirth!
Tip. When clicking on the rebirth materials, you can see where to get them.
• The compositional order of the party is same as the order of the heroes acting in battle.
• By considering Hero’s Adversary / Cooperation Bonus/ Battle-Type, you can set up a strategical party based on the dungeon’s terrain and monsters.
• You can set up to 3 different parties for the region and game mode.
< Set up Party >
STEP1. Tab the ‘Se up Party’ at the Hero Menu or Dungeon screen.
STEP2. Compose your heroes from left to right.
STEP3. Save after you have finished composing your party!