• Every monster and hero has the properties of rock, paper, and scissors.
• If you attack with an advantageous property, the damage increases by 30%.
• On the other hand, if you attack with a disadvantageous property, the damage decreases by 25%.
• There are 7 different kinds of terrains: Earth / Plains / Water / Lava / Poison / Swamp / Thorn
• For every hero, there exist advantageous terrains, terrains with no effect, and disadvantageous terrains.
If you attack in an advantageous terrain, the damage increases by 20%.
• You can check more in details about the advantageous terrains of the heroes in the section of hero information.
• You can distinguish advantageous terrains within the dungeons as the tiles are slightly higher.
• Damage increases by 30% if you attack at the back or at the sides by avoiding the eyes of the enemy.
• If there are companions within the attack range, they will help you to attack the enemy.
• The Combo sign appears at the left side of the screen when the heroes are cooperating with each other.
• The cooperating companion automatically uses the 1st skill.
• More damages are done if you fight with heroes who are in the cooperation bonus relationship.
• There are different kinds of items such as recovering HP, mana, and the gauge of the lord.
• The enemy can also use these items. In order to prevent the enemies from using the items, acquire the items quickly before they can get them.
• Diverse skill tiles increase the skills of the hero such as the attack / defense / particular properties.
• You can get them as you finish your turn by standing on the skill tiles.
• If you dominate skill tile of enemies, obtain the same effect. Dominate the skill tile first!
a tile that you can move to any place in a map in a second.