Defenders! Save your game to Cloud storage and protect your game!
All game data of Godzilla Defense Force is saved on the device itself.
Therefore, if you delete the game or change the device all your game progress will be lost. To prevent this, save your game to Cloud Storage.
Make sure to save your game before you reinstall the game or before you change your device.
[How to use Cloud Storage]
* Cloud Service for AOS devices is called [Google Play Games].
* Cloud Service for iOS devices is called [iCloud].
1. Enter Game Lobby
2. Enter the Settings
3. If you tab on “Save to Cloud” your game will be saved on your Cloud storage.
In case this button is not active please follow the steps below to activate your Cloud Service.
[How to activate Cloud Service - Google]
1. Choose [Google Play Games] in the Settings.
2. Choose one Google account
3. Now you can save your game to Google Play Games.
[How to activate Cloud Service - Apple]
To use its service, you need to activate both ‘iCloud’ and ‘Game Center’.
* How to activate iCloud
1. Go to [Settings – iCloud]
2. Activate iCloud Drive
3. Activate Godzilla Defense Force on its settings
* How to activate Game Center
1. Go to [Settings – Game Center]
2. Activate Game Center
- Game data is saved on your current device. Therefore, when you delete the game or change the device your game will be lost.
- Only one game progress can be saved to each Google/Apple account.
- Game data cannot be transferred from one OS to another (ex. from AOS to iOS)