EU World Merge!
All Worlds will be merged into one - Scania!
We’ve gathered some questions that you may be curious of!
Please see below for details.
1. Characters’ IGN
- Characters’ IGNs will be maintained.
- Characters’ equipment will be maintained.
- The amount of Crystals that you own will be maintained.
4. Meso & Red Meso
- The amount of Mesos which your characters own will be maintained.
- If you had multiple characters across different worlds, Mesos stored in each world’s storage will be combined altogether.
- If the level of your character with the highest level is between 1~119 and you have more than 1,000,000,000 Mesos, you can only draw Mesos from the storage.
- If the level of your character with the highest level is higher than 120 and you have more than 3,999,999,999 Mesos, you can only draw Mesos from the storage.
- There is no change in the maximum capacity of character/storage Meso.
5. Gold Leaf
- The amount of Gold Leaf that belongs to each character will be maintained.
6. Items Registered at the Trade Station & Trade-Expired Items
- Information (Trade Complete, Sell, Expired, etc.) of the items registered at the Trade Station will be maintained. If, You will be able to normally retrieve Mesos or items if your item has been sold or if you have purchased an item.
- After the world merge, the information of the average and current trade history will be based on the merged world (Scania).
- Equipment tab that was not open from the original Scania world may appear as being inactivated. Yet, however, you will be able to register the equipment normally.
7. Ongoing Character Burning Event & Purchased Package
- The setting of the Character Burning Event will appear on the lobby screen. Burning Character Package will not appear on the lobby screen.
- Please be noted that the Burning Event is a time-limited event.
- Burning Character Package will remain until you delete the character with which you purchased the package.
- All package items will be maintained.
- All guild-related information (Guild Master, Guild Members, Guild Levels, Guild Skills, etc.) except for the Guild Name and Guild Index will be maintained.
9. Rank Contents & Rank Criterion
- After the world merge, Rank Server (Individual, Guild, Contents rank, etc.) will not be reset.
- You will be able to claim the Rank Rewards from the previous week.
- However, after the world merge, % Rank Rewards is subject to changes.
- For ‘The Legends Return’, rewards in accordance with the original world’s rank will be delivered.
- For ‘Mu Lung Dojo’ rewards, rewards rank is subject to changes due to the world merge.
1. Character Slot
- Through our last July 2019 Phantom update, the maximum number of character slots was expanded to 24.
- If you have more than 24 characters, additional slot expansion is not available. The character beyond the 24th slot must be deleted.
2. Storage Item Slot
- After the world merge, not only the items but also the number of item slots that you’ve expanded will be combined.
- If the number of combined items exceeds the maximum capacity of storage, you will not be able to store more items unless you reduce the number of items to the cap amount.
3. Guild Name
- The names of the guilds (except for the ones from the original Scania world) will have ‘_X’ after its name as below.
- ‘Guild Name Change Coupon’ item will be delivered to the Guild Master. Please change your guild’s name with this item.
- ‘Guild Name Change Coupon’ item works in the same way with the ‘Character Name Change Coupon’. There is no expiry date for this item.
4. Guild Index
- The index number of the guilds (except for the ones from the original Scania world) will have ‘X0,000’ applied to their guild index.
- New guilds created after the world merge will have the new guild index from 40001.
5. Expedition DMG Tester
- DMG Tester for each world will not be combined for comparison.
- After the world merge, the DMG Tester will show the statistics of the newly merged world (Scania) for comparison.