[UPDATE: There’s been reports of how the retrievals of items were not processed properly. We are currently investigating the reports and will notify you if we have any updates.]
After the maintenance on 2/17(Mon), there was an issue in which the field drop rates of items were different than intended.
Details are as shown below.
Issue in which the field drop rate of items were different for adventurers with certain conditions.
Some adventurers received more items than intended.
During the emergency maintenance that took
we have recalled the items that were acquired irregularly through the bug.
Items recovery had its basis on the following
- Items that were acquired in the field between 15:00 ~ 15:30 [UTC+9].
- Items of Legendary (Normal/+/++) grade. [All equipment – Weapon/Armor/Accessory]
- 5 types of material items that are required for crafting Legendary Armor.
* Items that were acquired through Premium Shop are excluded.
The drop rates for Character Cards and Card Pieces have also been affected by this error, but the items have not yet been retrieved.
They will be retrieved as soon as possible. Until then, please DO NOT SELL OR USE the cards and the card pieces.
* The retrieval period of these items will be announced through further notice.
Compensations for maintenance and the in-game bug will be as follows.
- Duration: 2/17(Mon) 18:50 – 2/18(Tue) 18:30 [UTC+9]
* Legendary Accessory Selection Box x1
* Great Legendary Armor Selection Box (S2) x1
(Separate rewards will be given to adventurers who have reported this issue through in-game customer support)
We apologize for this inconvenience,
and will make sure that this issue does not occur in the future.