[Update Reward] K-Coin x400, Turbo Crystal x1,000, Hourglass x5.
[New Version Update Event] K-Coin x2,000, Turbo Crystal x4,000, L-Decoder x2.
(Event Period: Update into new version and login within 05/06 after update ~ until 05/10 23:59 to receive the reward.)
* The Update button will be available in order and could be different based on your device.
If the update button is not available, delete your App Market cache, or restart your phone and try again.
* Mandatory update will be proceeded on 05/11 (Tue) and you will need to update into the latest version to play.
* If you did not update your app into the newest version, below contents will be unavailable.
- Unable to team up, invite, matching, request for a gift, visit other Riders’ Homes with different app version.
- Unable to join the S7 Ranked Mode
- Unable to join new S7 Events (including 1 Year Anniversary Event)
- Unable to check new contents, items, features, and fixed issues.
[S7 World Theme] NEW Kart and Racers
- New Karts available from Classic Karts until Upgraded Karts
The karts with classic designs from early days of KartRider Rush+ launch, ‘Saber Lite’, ‘Solid Lite’, ‘Burst Lite’, ‘Marathon Lite’ are waiting for you in the Shop!
Also, there will be a wild off-road monster truck ‘Trailmaster’,
and a remake of ‘Mobster’ kart, ‘Rosy Mobster’!
The long-waited ‘Ranger’, ‘Atlas Redux’ from Atlas series,
and ‘Marathon Redux’ which has been upgraded into a Legendary kart!
Other upcoming Karts will be announced in the future!
Saber Lite/Solid Lite/Burst Lite/Marathon Lite: Epic Speed Kart, available from Shop
Trailmaster: Legendary Item Kart, tradable using Quick L-Badge
Rosy Mobster: Legendary Item Kart, obtainable through Golden Gear
Ranger: Legendary Speed Kart, available from Ranger Pack
Atlas Redux: Legendary Speed Kart, available from Chrono Shop
Marathon Redux: Legendary Speed Kart, obtainable through Silver Gear
- Meet New Racers in Season 7 World!
Hot blooded detective ‘Brian’, hipster ‘YOLO Uni’,
and Line Friends ‘Brown’ will be waiting for you in Season 7 World!
Brian: Obtainable through Ranked Mode – Tier Promotion Reward
Brown: Get Brown by chance from decoding Brown Codes
YOLO Uni: Obtainable through No.7 Season Pass
[!] Racer/Outfit with has risk factors that might be sensitive to some countries will not be launched in Global version of the game.
- New Pets will be coming soon too!!
There will be ‘Busta Bear’, which will be obtainable through special event and ‘Bubblegum Penguin’ from S7 Season Pass.
Also new pet from a new collaboration will be launched too!
Everything will be announced in the future, so stay tuned.
Busta Bear: Obtainable through Special Event
Bubblegum Penguin: Obtainable through No.7 Season Pass
[S7 World Theme] New Systems
- Equip Parts! The Factory will be OPEN!
If you have reached over Lv.50, you can custom equip parts into your Karts!
Equip your desired type of parts to your Kart, to make your Kart even more unique!
You can also find ‘Potential’ system in Factory.
(1) Equip Parts
There are 4 types of kart parts: engines, steering wheels, tires, and components.
You can only equip 1 of each type to a kart. Different parts make for different handling experiences!
Choose what works best for you!
You can use Lucci/K-Coins or trade Energy Shards to produce parts.
Energy Shards can be obtained in chance when you produce parts,
or by refining parts that you do not need.
The Potential menu that was available from Lobby, can be found in Factory.
You can enhance your potential as before in here!
- New Kart Custom! Kart Sound Effect system!
From Spray Paint, adding Decals, Glow, and now we have Sound Effect customization system!
Change your kart sound effect as you desire and experience a new level of racing!
(1) Sound Types
There are 3 types of sound effects that you can change:
* Nitro: This sound plays when you use Nitro.
* Quick Boost: This sound plays when you use Quick Boost.
* Engine: This sound plays any time your kart is running.
(2) How to Customize
You can change your kart sound effect from Storage > Kart > Custom > Sound
The sound effect will be applied right after you have selected the sound.
All sound effects that you have obtained can be applied to all your karts.
- Purchase items from the past! ‘Time Museum’ will be added.
Were there any karts that you wanted, but it’s not sold anymore?
You can find them at ‘Time Museum’ which will be added at Lucky Center!
In S7, we are planning to add the popular karts such as: ‘Pink Cotton’, ‘Skelemech’, and more, along with Racers like ‘Slugger Dao’!
You can refresh the items using ‘Pocket Watch’ which will be obtainable from Bazzi Giftbox.
If there is any item to your liking, make sure you do not miss it!
(1) Time Museum Intro
Refresh the items/discount rate using Pocket Watch and purchase the displayed item.
We are planning to resale all items which were popular, so make sure to get them!
(2) Get Refresh Item (Pocket Watch)
After your app is updated to the newest version, you can obtain:
Bazzi Shard, Hourglass, and Pocket Watch which can be used to refresh the Time Museum item.
(3) Refresh Items
To refresh items, you will need to use the ‘Pocket Watch’.
Normal Refresh requires Pocket Watch x1, and Super Refresh requires Pocket Watch x10.
The list of items being sold in Time Museum could change depends on the schedule.
* We will make an announcement if there are any changes to the list.
[!] You will not be able to obtain Pocket Watch from Bazzi Gift box, if you have not updated your app to the latest version.
[!] Items at Time Museum will NOT refresh every 00:00 (midnight).
- Ranked Mode Season 7 will begin.
Ranked Mode Season 6 will be over, and Ranked Mode Season 7 will begin!
Here is the new reward list based on your tier in S7.
Silver III – Finish 5 Ranked races to get Legendary Racer ‘Brian’ (7 days)
Gold III – Finish 10 Ranked races to get Legendary Racer ‘Brian’ (30 days)
Platinum III – Finish 15 Ranked races to get S7 Ranked Plate (Perm)
Diamond V – Finish 20 Ranked Races to get Legendary Racer ‘Brian’ (365 days)
Master V – Finish 30 Ranked Races to get Legendary Racer ‘Brian’ (Perm)
Genius V – Finish 40 Ranked Races to get Tactical Shield Back (Perm)
Legend Tier – S7 Legend Aura
Centurion – S7 Centurion Aura + S7 Centurion Title
[!] Season 6 Ranked Mode will be open until 05/06 (Thu) 23:59 (Server Time).
[!] With the start of the Season 7, you will be rewarded based on your highest Tier to your mailbox and remember that you will start the Season 7 with a lower Tier!
* Bronze III ~ Gold III Tier will remain the same
* Tiers above Gold II will be adjusted to maximum Master IV based on your previous season’s final Tier.
- New 3 Tracks will be added.
3 new tracks where you can race all over the world, will be added.
[L2] Paris Eiffel Tower Dive (World), where you can race inside the Eiffel Tower!
[L2] New York Rally (World), where you explore famous sites in New York!
[L2] Ancient Ruins (Desert), with lots of uphills and downhills!
- World theme and Elven Kingdom theme will be added in Home + Max. Home Level Extended to Lv.4.
Gather all the previous theme decoration and display a small world in your Home.
You can use Parisian Tower, Snowy Mountain Retreat, Drawbridge Dwelling, and other decorations to create your own world!
Some of the Quaint Greek Home theme decorations will be added with new pink designs!
Not only that, Elven Kingdom theme will be also available at Home Shop!
You can decorate your Home with colorful Magical Azure Woods, Starlight Fountain, Court of Blessings, and other mystical decorations.
Decorate your home with shining Spheres and make your own wonderland!
Max. Home Level Extended to Lv.4.
After reaching Home Lv.4, two more blueprints will be unlocked and you can expand your Home up to 26x26.
- New Story Mode chapters will be opened.
What is waiting for you in the new chapters? Trouble in the Black Company?
Clear the new World chapters in Story Mode! (Chapter 49~52)
Lots of rewards are waiting for you in World chapters other than RP, Lucci, K-Coin, and Turbo Crystal.
There will be also World Tour Balloon, Black Company Goggles, and Justice Headgear!
- New Feat will be added.
Registered for 365+ Days
Home Registered for 180+ Days
Reach Legend tier in 6 seasons
Clear episodes 49 - 52 of World
Tour in Story Mode with full stars
- Premium Level will be extended up to Lv.10.
We have prepared exclusive driftmoji and title for Premium Lv.9 and Lv.10, along with various Coupon packs.
After reaching Premium Lv.8 (P8), your Premium Lv. will increase depends on the items you purchased.
- Max. Level will be extended to Lv.108.
‘Medal’ level will be added, as you recognize it in the KartRider PC.
From Lv.91, you can level up into Bronze Medal → Silver → Gold Medal (max. Lv.108)
[S7 World Theme] Improvement and Bug Fixes
- Your suggestions will be applied!
(1) You can enjoy the game in High FPS Mode.
As lots of Riders had suggested it, the High FPS Mode will be added.
In this mode, the gameplay animation will be much smoother and sharper.
[!] Go to Settings - Basic Settings - Frame Rate Settings
[!] If you device does not support High Frame, or if you have not done the settings, you cannot play in High FPS Mode.
* Please check your device supports and settings beforehand.
[!] List of High FPS Mode supported devices (Season 7)
* We will add more supported devices in the future.
iPad Pro 11 (1st generation)
A1980, A2013, A1934, A1979
iPad Pro 11 (2nd generation)
A2228, A2068, A2230, A2231
iPad Pro 12.9 (4th generation)
A2229, A2069, A2232, A2233
Galaxy S21 Ultra
SM-G998B, SM-G998B/DS, SM-G998N
Galaxy S21 Plus
SM-G996B, SM-G996B/DS, SM-G996N
ROG Phone 3
ROG Phone 5
ROG phone 3 strix edition
(2) You will be able to turn off the team color in team matches.
We got your suggestions about wanting to play using your Racer’s Paint color,
If you turn off the team color in settings, you will be able to see your Racer color normally.
[!] Go to Settings – Customize – ‘You can't change colors in team mode’
[!] If you set this settings, other Riders will see your Racer’s paint color instead of team color.
(3) Quick Match will be added in Classic Race.
Shorter waiting time for Classic Race!
Choose Quick Match to play multiplayer races with 7 more Riders without waiting for too long.
Quick Match will match the track with your average ability,
and veteran Riders also can match quickly regardless of which channel you are in.
- Kart attribute information display will be improved.
Kart ability information display has been improved to show its attribute and feature more effectively.
This improvement only changes the Radar image effects, and not changing any of the Kart’s actual specs.
(1) Radar image and category changes
This improvement only changes the Radar image and category, and not changing any of the Kart’s actual specs.
[Before] 5 categories (Drift, Acceleration, Curve, Accel. Duration, Nitro Charge)
[After] 9 categories (Acceleration, Drag, Steering, Charge, Upgraded Power, Curve Drift, Agility, Boost Duration)
(2) How to check the attributes.
You can check the attribute in Storage. The detailed numbers of the 5-categories will not be displayed.
- Other improvements for your convenience.
(1) The players will be ranked as soon as they cross the finish line in Solo Item Race.
(2) Hide function limitation has been deleted at [Settings] – [Privacy Settings] – [Hide]
* Hide function limitation, which could be used 2 times a week has been deleted.
* Hide settings will be automatically turned off on the day after, so make sure to set it again in Settings.
(3) AI difficulty setting will be available in Classic Race and Arcade Mode.
(4) You will be able to purchase Turbo Crystal Chest using Battery.
- Some Issues will be fixed and detailed information has been improved.
(1) The placements of racers that change right before the race ends will be improved.
(2) The image and text shown when request gift to friend will be improved.
(3) Some detailed information texts will be improved.