We would like to inform you regarding the upcoming improvement for 'Direction Keys not functioning properly' issue.
Since KartRider Rush+ is a game that decides the match from a careful controls, we are aware that the control has the top priority over everything else.
We are currently still looking for a way to solve this problem, by investigating and testing everything based on reports from all Riders.
We would like to inform you the current progress that we have informed before, along with the direction keys that are displayed in red color.
1. Direction keys are displayed in red color.
In KartRider Rush+, there are some controls which are not possible.
Such as several short drifts to same direction, and other controls that need a short term in between.
When attempting this kind of unvalid controls, the direction keys will be displayed in red to show that it's not possible.
This is normal as it shows you that the buttons are touched succesfully,
however the drift is not available yet.
2. Sometimes direction keys are not functioning, when in middle of short cut-drift.
We have found out that the direction keys may not function,
if the term between short-drift and drag is too short, when doing a short cut-drift.
After doing several tests to fix this, we also found out that
the direction keys will work properly if attempts are done after the short-drift is completely finished.
(it's the same for double-drift, the previous drift must end before attempting another drift right away.)
We haven't discuss anything yet regarding; whether to change and make it possible to do the next drift before the previous drift finishes.
We will inform you additionally if we are planning to change this matter.
3. Sometimes direction keys are not functioning, when attempting to drift to opposite side after drifting.
We have been receiving reports that the direction keys are not functioning when attempting to drift to opposite side after drifting (zig-zag).
If the angle is not fixed at the first drift, it's normal to be unable to drift to opposite side.
When your first drift angle is too small, the next cut-drift will be not possible.
However, if your first drift angle was fixed but you were unable to do the next drift, please contact our in-game customer service and share us the details. Your report will be much appreciated.
4. Direction keys are not functioning when in mid-air.
It's normal to be unable to control the direction keys in mid-air.
This could happen when your kart jumped a little or were coming down from the hill.
5. Direction keys felt like it was not functioning properly in certain devices.
We have found out that you might experience this more in some OS (operation system) due to the OS' logic factor such as touch transmission, or in some devices due to touching the edge in full screen.
About this matter, we are currently in middle of investigating whether if we can improve it soonest possible in KartRider Rush+, by testing and comparing with other games.
For other issues caused by the details above or overheating, or due to external factor such as glass screen protectors, etc.
We will appreciate it if you can contact our in-game customer service and share us the details.
* Please select [Control Key Issues] category when sending us an inquiry in-game customer center.
* When selecting the [Control Key Issues] category, below information will be asked.
1) Member ID (Settings > Account> Member ID)
2) Time/Server of Occurrence
3) Issue Occurrence Track
4) Device Information
5) Version (On the Top Right Corner of Settings)
6) Network Environment (WIFI or LTE)
7) Frequently Used Controls Resulting in the Issue
8) Button Color Change Check (Red Button)
9) Button Activation Check
10) Check if Game Played During Device Charge
11) Check if Device Overheated
12) Check if Screen Froze Upon Failure
13) Video Report Availability
14) Related Log Available for Delivery
AOS Log Check Route: \Android\data\com.nexon.kart\files\Log
IOS Log Check Route: Game Title Screen> Upper Right Corner> Repair Button > Click Upload Logs
Currently, all of your reports/inquiries are being investigated thoroughly.
We will do our best to solve this problem completely and prevent any inconvenient experiences to all Riders.
Thank you always,
KartRider Rush+ Team.